Dutch Event Carpets, established at Noordersluisweg19, 8243 PR in Lelystad, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
www.dutcheventcarpets.com, Noordersluisweg 19, 8243 PR Lelystad 0320337373.
Linda Magré is the data protection officer of Dutch Event Carpets she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data We process
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address Details
- Telephone number
- E-mail Address
- IP Address
- Other personal data you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your browsing habits across different websites (for example, because this business is part of an ad network)
- List of customer contact information via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank Account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Dutch Event Carpets processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data of you:
– Citizen Service Number (BSN)
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Dutch Event Carpets processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to carry out our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Dutch Event Carpets analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Dutch Event Carpets follows your surfing habits on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Dutch Event Carpets also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Dutch Event Carpets does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that may have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, a staff member of Dutch Event Carpets) in between.
How long we store personal data
Dutch Event Carpets does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected. Except the data we have to keep longer, because the law requires us to do so.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Dutch Event Carpets shares your personal data with several third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the Agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processors agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Dutch Event Carpets remains responsible for these processing operations. Dutch Event Carpets also provides your personal data to other third parties. We do this only with your explicit consent.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Dutch Event Carpets and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have from you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for revocation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identify document with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Dutch Event Carpets would also like to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national supervisor, the Data protection authority. You can do that via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Dutch Event Carpets takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.